Yaletown seamlessly blends its classical history with a sophisticated future. Yaletown’s brick buildings, cobblestone streets showcase its rich history and create a beautiful backdrop for the neighbourhood’s next phase of commercial development. Today, Yaletown’s Victorian architecture is home to a curated selection of independent boutiques, one-of-a-kind galleries and some of the best culinary fare in town.
AN ICON/ REBORN
The new mixed-use development rises six storeys above Yaletown’s bustling Homer Street; a symbol for cutting edge modernity layered over Vancouver’s architectural history.
STEP INTO YOUR NEW OFFICE
- Authentic historic Yaletown facade with a state of the art 6 story new building
- Contemporary lobby and common areas by Hodgson Design
- 31,194 sq. ft. total office & retail space
- Homer & Hamilton Street retail units potential
- End of trip facilities with secured bicycle storage
- Furnished common rooftop amenity space, with greenroof
Rich In History
The original MacPherson & Teetzel Co. Building has been identified as having historical significance in the City of Vancouver, valued as a good example of an early Yaletown warehouse.